- UW-System Career Treks: A weekly virtual series, connecting students to Wisconsin-based employers to discuss career opportunities, pathways and connections.
- Career Conference Prep Week: Five days of programming and support for students to take advantage of upcoming events.
- Spring Career Conference: Offering both in-person and virtual options, with six industry-specific events and a virtual event for students and alumni.
- Art & Design Week: This national award-winning program offers professional portfolio reviews for students in the School of Art and Design.
New Career Events
- Dorm Development Series: Academic Resource Coordinators will present on career-specific topics such as hiring, resumes and interviewing.
- Career Studio: A series for students in the School of Art and Design, with sessions focusing on resume development, internship searching and preparing for career events.
- Look Good, Feel Good, Do-Good: A signature event during Career Conference Prep Week, providing free professional clothing, career advice from industry partners, free haircuts, professional headshots, presentations and resources for students.
Encourage your student to log in and update their profile in Handshake to help increase their engagement with employers in the system and ensure they aren’t missing out on opportunities, events and employer connections.
Career Services will soon release the 2020-2021 First Destination Report, which shows UW-Stout's employment and continuing education outcomes from undergraduate programs, as well as statistics that demonstrate the impact and success of our students.