Event Location & Directions
UW-Stout Memorial Student Center
302 10th Avenue East, Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
Unloading & Parking
- The unloading zone will be located on 3rd Street East outside of the Memorial Student Center. You will see volunteers and signs to help direct you. After unloading, proceed to park.
- Employers will park in parking lot 29. Enter at 400 13th Avenue East, Menomonie, WI 54751 (a parking permit will be provided at the lot entrance - please display it in your vehicle).
- Parking is limited and fills quickly. We recommend arriving early.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Facemasks or face coverings will be worn by all unvaccinated students, employees, and visitors while indoors on campus, and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible. More information can be found here.
Please make sure that your full-time and/or co-op/internship positions are posted on Handshake when you register. By doing so, we can provide this information to students in advance of the career fair.
Shipping Display Materials
Please ship conference materials to:
UW-Stout Career Services
712 S. Broadway Street
103 Administration Building
Menomonie, WI 54751
- Please indicate your company name and "Hold for Conference" on the packages
- Please ship early! Shipped materials need to arrive by Friday, September 24, 2021
- All shipped materials will be at your assigned booth on the day of the career fair
UW-Stout Food and Beverage Policy
UW-Stout Food and Beverage Policy: No outside catering is allowed. Delivery of food products from outside franchises or vendors is prohibited. Safety and sanitation require food items to be limited to pre-packaged and shelf-stable items such as wrapped candy or other items that represent the corporation. Use of appliances or equipment to prepare, heat, or cool items is prohibited. UW-Stout has exclusive pouring rights with Pepsi Bottling of Eau Claire. No other soft drinks, bottled water, or isotonic beverages can be sold or distributed on campus or obtained from other Pepsi distributors. All Pepsi beverages sold or dispensed on campus must be obtained through University Dining Services. If you would like food catering, contact Rebecca Rother, Catering Manager, University Dining Services, at 715-232-3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org