Build your brand with Stout students, faculty, and staff. Employers can build their day to fit their specific needs and interests. Participating in the Employer in Residence program gives our employer partners greater access, branding, visibility, and overall stronger engagement with our students and university.
Fall 2021 Employer in Residence
- The registration deadline is August 31, 2021, at 5 p.m.
- Both in-person and virtual options are available for Fall 2021
- Dates are available on a first-come, first-reserve basis
- Organizations may only participate once per academic semester
Event/Activity Options *subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Strategy & Partnership Session (Meet with Career Services Director and Employer Relations Manager to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and a broader relationship with UW-Stout)
- Information session (company overview, internship program overview; 30-minutes)
- Intern Panel (past/current interns talk about their experience)
- Alumni Panel (current Stout alumni employees)
- Process/Manufacturing Demo (introduce students to your product)
- Career/Professional Development Workshop (interviewing skills, resumes, portfolios)
- Skill Building Workshop (specific skillset valued at your organization)
- Site Visit/Tour (virtual only)
- Tabling in Memorial Student Center (in-person only)
Suggest Your Own - Have an idea for an event/activity? Let us know!