JOIN the 2023 Ideation Jam for an exciting entrepreneurial weekend of idea generation, pitch training, and feedback from campus and professional mentors. Participants will gain the following:
- Learn Lean Start-Up methods used by WiSys in their WiSys Big Idea Tournament.
- Build cross-campus and cross-disciplinary friendships between and among students AND faculty.
- Conduct customer discovery and early market analysis (key elements that make or break a start-up’s success).
- Meet experienced mentors, facilitators, and investors who want to see your idea succeed.
- Learn about start-up business creation even if you do not want to start a company.
- Gain a toolkit to turn your ideas into reality.
- Ideation Jammers will be able to show off new skills in creativity, prototyping, pitching, and pivoting.
Note: The Ideation Jam concludes with non-competitive pitches in front of a professional panel and mentor-like feedback. Following the Jam, however, attendees may remain to pitch in the PreQualifying competition for the WiSys Big Idea Tournament.