The recipients, their titles and departments are:
College of Arts, Communications, Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Tenured: Cynthia Bland, professor, art and art history
- Tenure-track: Justin Nicholes, assistant professor, English and philosophy
- Instructional academic staff: Kari Tarr, senior lecturer, art and art history
College of Education, Hospitality, Health and Human Sciences:
- Tenured: Eun Joo Lee, professor, kinesiology, health, food and nutritional sciences
- Tenure-track: Sharon Becker, assistant professor, teaching, learning and leadership
- Instructional academic staff: Sue Halama, associate lecturer, teaching, learning and leadership
College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Management:
- Tenured: Laura McCullough, professor, chemistry and physics
- Tenure-track: Mary Spaeth, assistant professor, business
- Instructional academic staff: Shing Lee, senior lecturer, mathematics, statistics and computer science.
- Outstanding faculty: Dana Wanzer, assistant professor, psychology, CEHHHS.
The instructors receive a congratulatory memo from Rodriguez, a commemorative award and are recognized at their fall college kick-off meeting.
In fall 2020, UW-Stout had 258 faculty and 186 instructional academic staff.
Classes for the 2021-22 academic year begin Wednesday, Sept. 8.