We look forward to connecting with your group, either in person or virtually! We ask for at least two weeks’ notice for a group visit, as it will allow us to personalize the visit based on your request.
These visits are for high school groups, college access programs, and organizations bringing more than six students. If you plan to bring less than six students, please use our regular weekday scheduling process and register each student.
Visits will include an Admissions presentation and campus walking tour. Depending on your needs, we also could provide a student panel and sessions by Disability Services, Multicultural Student Services, and/or Student Support Services. While we cannot guarantee all requests, we will do our best to meet your needs.
To initiate a Group Visit to UW-Stout, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your request:
- Name of school or organization
- In-person vs. virtual session
- Number of students (Note: We recommend a maximum of 75 and expect 1 chaperone per 15 students)
- Grade Levels (Note: High school level only please)
- Date and time preferences
- Any special needs or requests