Sixteen University of Wisconsin-Stout students were awarded College of Educational, Hospitality, Health and Human Sciences Potential for Excellence Scholarships for the 2019-20 academic year.
Each of the students were awarded $1,000 toward their fall tuition. Ten undergraduate students and six graduate students received the scholarships.
Undergraduate students, year in school, majors and hometowns include:
- Nicole Tellock, junior, dietetics, Freedom
- Peyton Hellmann, junior, human development and family studies, Boyceville
- Jennifer Flanery, junior, food science and technology, Minneapolis
- William Dixson, first-year, rehabilitation services, Menomonie
- Tiffany Johnson, sophomore, criminal justice and rehabilitation, Suring
- Danielle Fairchild, junior, dietetics, Burnsville, Minn.
- Paige Weiner, junior, dietetics, Sparta
- Nicole Nelson, junior, health, wellness and fitness, Frederic
- Alyson Wilcox, senior, family and consumer sciences education, Bangor
- Choua Xiong, senior, dietetics, Milwaukee
Graduate students, major and hometowns include:
- Ashley Kuprin, clinical mental health counseling, Medford
- Geraldine Krause, clinical mental health counseling, Elk Mound
- Leisa A. Sunier, applied psychology, Milwaukee
- Rachel Jean Davis, clinical mental health counseling, Wausau
- Binu Acharya, food and nutritional sciences, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Greer Gust, clinical mental health counseling, Glenwood City