- Touring the library, with an emphasis on the best study spots
- Learning how to use Access Stout effectively
- Communicating clearly with professors
- Exploring time management methods
- Developing good self-care
Has your student connected with the ARC in their residence hall?
Encourage them to seek out their ARC to discuss time management strategies, note-taking methods and good study strategies. ARCs aren’t expected to know it all, but they have a lot of tools and knowledge of where to find academic resources and can share tips with your student.