You'll learn all the theoretical and practical knowledge needed as well as the opportunity to pursue critical cybersecurity certifications and Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 mandated certifications, such as Cyber Operations (Cyber Ops), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), GIAC Digital Forensics & Incident Response, and Cloud Computing Security.
Upon completion of the Cybersecurity program, you'll have the ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply security principles and practices to the environment, hardware, software, and human aspects of a system
- Analyze and evaluate systems with respect to maintaining operations in the presence of risks and threats.
Use the Request Information form to receive a program summary and learn more about the online Bachelor of Science degree in Cybersecurity.