The Graphic Media and Print Management Minor builds on your current creative, technical, business and management course skills to solve problems, analyze customer needs, and plan graphic project production. The coursework strengthens workflow developed for media campaign project management needs in avenues of digital and print graphic media applications. Included are the processes, methods, and tools for managing content for various stakeholder groups that have multiple agendas for the graphic content.
- Plan and manage projects to create, convert and output digital files for a variety of graphic media applications.
- Utilize graphics software tools and processes for production/development of print and non-print graphics projects.
- Clearly communicate production specifications when interacting in the role of either the file creator or service provider.
- Apply appropriate project management strategies to the graphic systems for output, markup, and delivery for graphics media and print projects.
Students pursuing careers in graphic communications will note admission to the B.S. in Graphic Communications program has been suspended. While the GCOM program is not currently accepting applications, our college and industry partners encourage you to empower your career path by pairing our Graphic Media and Print Management Minor with naturally aligned, career-focused majors, including:
- B.S. Business Administration
- Completion of a minor is required for this degree.
- B.S. Packaging
- B.F.A. Graphic Design and Interactive Media
When Choosing a Minor
It is redundant to declare a major and a minor or concentration in the same field, and therefore not permitted. Use the table below to verify whether a particular minor or concentration is not permitted with your major and/or concentration.