FALL 2023 AWARDING
The $1,000 Transfer Student Scholarship is available to incoming transfer students. You are eligible for consideration if you meet these criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from your previous institution
- Enrolled as an on-campus student (online/customized instruction students are ineligible)
- Transferring a minimum of 24 credits, but no more than 90 credits
- Transfer student admitted to UW-Stout by June 1, as a full-time, degree-seeking student for fall semester
- Submitted final transcripts by the second Monday in June
- Completion of the FAFSA to be considered for any need-based scholarship decisions
Each recipient will receive $1,000. We will notify recipients by mail, email, and as a part of your financial aid package sent out in late June. Scholarship dollars are limited and not all eligible transfer students will receive a scholarship.
SPRING 2024 AWARDING & BEYOND
The Transfer Student Scholarship is a $1,000 non-renewable scholarship. Fifty scholarship awards are available for new entering transfer students. No additional scholarship application is required, you are eligible for consideration if you meet these criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from the most recent school attended.
- Transferring a minimum of 24 credits, but no more than 90 credits.
- Enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking student in an on-campus program (online/customized instruction students are ineligible).
- First-generation college student (neither parent/guardian earned a 4-year college degree).
*Priority is given to students who are admitted by the first Monday in April (Fall semester) or by the first Monday in October (Spring semester). Additional scholarship awarding may continue after the priority deadline, pending availability of funds.