What is AIM?
Accessible Learning Management (AIM) is a web-based database which provides
interaction and communication between the Disability Services (DS) office, students, and faculty.
Student AIM Portal - Login & Application
- Apply for DS services online
- Independently access their accommodations (Letters of Access) online as well as update their information as needed. Letters will be sent electronically to instructors the week before class begins.
- Electronically request to schedule exams rather than through the paper “Gold Form” that previously arrived through campus mail or hand-delivered by the student.
Instructor AIM Portal - Login
- View accommodation letters for students registered in their course(s).
- Complete the Exam Request Form
- Gold Form - one time for all exams (for each exam that is proctored similarly)
- Gold Form one time for all quizzes that are proctored the same.
- Upload exams through AIM and send directly to the DS Testing Center
- Communicate with the DS office about student testing accommodations
- Instructors will be able to view scheduled exam dates and times upon approval by DS.