Close An Account

Be sure to close out your account if you're leaving campus!
In this Section

Individuals no longer studying or working at UW-Stout can request to close their account.

The Campus Card Office will verify requests and issue refunds accordingly.


Close an account

If you're leaving Stout, please complete an Account Closure Form.
Submit Request Form

Cancellation Guidelines

  • Current students or employees are not eligible to close their accounts.
  • All cancellations must be submitted via the online form.
  • Refunds are subject to any outstanding balances on University Fee Accounts.
  • Cancellations are subject to a $20.00 processing fee.