Our mission is to educate, engage and empower students and alumni in navigating career and professional development through employer and faculty/staff partnerships.
Our vision is to continue to be a leader in:
- Providing centralized career resources, programs, services and technologies
- Integrating applied and experiential learning
- Providing data to support informed career decisions
- Implement high impact practices to address changing career needs for all stakeholders
- Building and nurturing strategic relationships to enhance opportunities for students
- Ultimately ensuring students successful transition from college to careers
Applied Learning: We affirm and possess a commitment to student’s career readiness and professional development through the Cooperative Education and Internship Program (CEIP). Our CEIP program is a high impact practice that serves as a catalyst for students to gain career-related experiences.
Customer Service: We affirm and possess a commitment to excellent customer service, expressed through knowledge, expertise, and accountability to our stakeholders.
The University of Wisconsin – Stout Career Services office receives numerous requests throughout the year by vendors and career sites. In an effort to streamline the process, we have created request forms to be completed.
Please note - Only vendors who have completed the appropriate form in its entirety will be considered.
Website Link Request: If your organization has a link that you would like to be considered.
Vendor Resource Request: If you have a product or service for us to review (software, system, or product).
Employment/Recruitment Data Request: If you have data request related to recruiting at UW-Stout.