Welcome to UW-Stout! We are excited to have you as a new transfer student. Below you will find information for picking up your student ID (Stout BlueCard), laptop and textbooks. Additionally, find information below regarding Week One Orientation.
Below is the information you will need to know about picking up your ID card, laptop and textbooks.
In order to pick up your laptop and textbooks on campus you must have your Stout BlueCard. BlueCards are available at our Campus Card office.
- Campus Card, 110 Price Commons, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- You will need identification. A driver's license or other government issued form of identification is required to receive your BlueCard.
You should receive an email from eStout with information regarding the laptop agreement (contract) and how to receive your laptop. Please refer to that email for your instructions.
- Student ID Required by all Students!
Textbooks will be available to pick up on campus starting now! Please have your campus ID (see section above regarding Stout Bluecard), and textbook list ready. You can find your textbook list on Access Stout by following the instructions below.
- If you are taking all online classes or living outside of the 25 mile radius of campus, you can have your textbooks shipped to you. Please follow the instructions here. (Links to an external site.)
- If you will be coming to campus to get your textbooks, please go to Instructional Resources, located in 321 on the 3rd floor of the Robert S. Swanson Library.
WEEK ONE ORIENTATION
All new transfer students enrolled for Fall 2022 are invited to attend our traditional 2-day orientation experience (September 5 & 6) with optional Sunday evening activities. Transfers who RSVP will be divided into groups with other transfer students and led by a Week One Orientation leader through the various events and sessions. For more information and a full schedule of events email firstname.lastname@example.org.