The CSTEMM Dean's Office, 102 Jarvis Hall-Science Wing, is open and available to assist you during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST.
Please also feel free to contact any of our office staff listed below with any campus and college questions:
- Jacob Anderson, Dean's Assistant, 715-232-4053, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Bendel, Associate Dean, 715-232-2682, email@example.com
- Xuedong (David) Ding, Interim Associate Dean, 715-232-1195, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gindy Neidermyer, Interim Dean, 715-232-4053, email@example.com
- Jade Roinila, Business Officer, 715-232-2195, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Management (CSTEMM)
Our college is truly a remarkable place where a multitude of opportunities and possibilities are brought together in synergy. We are committed to unlocking potential and inspiring innovation. We will inspire you to reach your full potential through engaged learning and transformative hands-on experiences. Upon graduation you will be ready to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex industry and business problems.