The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Education Advancement Resource Network (EARN) identifies degrees from institutions of higher learning that meet the needs and desires of the stakeholders. NECA chapters and JATCs in partnership with UW-Stout is offering degree programs that meet the needs of the stakeholders including the awarding of college credits for work experience and apprenticeship completion. Participants may earn an associate degree, a bachelor's degree or a graduate degree in (but not limited to):
- Technical/Organizational Leadership
- Workforce Education and Development
- Business Management/Leadership
- Business Administration/Accounting Management
- Office Administration and Technology
- Construction Management
- Human Resource Management/Development
The NECA EARN program has identified the following UW-Stout degrees, professional development courses, and certificate programs designed to meet the specific needs of stakeholders related to the operation and improvement of professional skills and knowledge. A primary goal of the program is to support NECA Chapters and affiliated JATCs in their efforts to provide degree options for their members.
Degrees & Certificates
The following degrees and certificates have been identified by the NECA EARN program to meet the specific needs of stakeholders related to the operation and improvement of professional skills and knowledge.
- M.S. Career and Technical Education
- M.S. Construction Management
- M.S. Information and Communication Technology
- M.S. Manufacturing Engineering
- M.S. Operation and Supply Chain Management
- M.S. Technical and Professional Communication
- M.S. Training and Human Resource Development
- Ed.D. Career and Technical Education Leadership
Professional Development Certificates
UW-Stout certificates are available as a stand-alone program or in addition to your undergraduate [U] or graduate [G] degree. Undergraduate students are ineligible for graduate-level certificate programs.