What is the registration cancellation/refund policy?
- Cancel 30 days before the conference, you get 100% refund
- Less than 30 days, you can transfer your registration to another person, no refund
Is an early registration discount being offered?
- Yes, register early!
What is the cost to participate in the vendor hall?
- If you would like to become a sponsor or participate as a vendor, we have more information here: https://www.uwstout.edu/SVRIExpo/Sponsorship
Can I transfer my paid registration to another person?
- Yes, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to transfer your registration to someone else
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and in some instances by check (only when registering 3 or more people or for organizational payment)
Do I need to select the sessions I want to attend when I register?
- No, all sessions will be available on-demand but check out our agenda to participate in some of our live events https://www.uwstout.edu/SVRI/EXPOAgenda
Will you be capping the number of participants allowed in sessions?
- No, we are not capping session participants
Is there a way for me to access presenter handouts/materials ahead of time?
- All sessions and handouts will be available at 8:30 AM CT on the first day of the conference except for the Live Keynote presentations, these will become available at the end of the conference
Will presentations be live or pre-recorded?
- Presentations are pre-recorded and available on-demand at 8:30 AM CT on the first day of the conference
Can I submit questions for presenters ahead of time?
- No, please use the Q&A box in Zoom during Live Discussions
- Feel free to contact a presenter after viewing their presentation
Who can I contact if I have questions or need assistance with registration?
- Contact Jennifer at email@example.com for any registration or access issues
How do I request an accommodation?
- Please email us with any accommodation requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I register a group of participants from my agency and pay all at once?
- Use the “Registering 3 or More” individuals registration button
Will sessions be accessible for participants who use assistive technology?
- Yes, we will do everything we can to make accessibility accommodations available for participants
Where can I find information about continuing education credits?
- Go to our CRC/CEU page for more information
How long will it take to receive verification of completion/CEU credits?
- The CRC/CEU form is also an attendance verification form; you will receive the CRC/CEU attendance verification form two weeks after the conference is closed
Will there be opportunities to network with other participants?
- Yes, we hope you join us each day during our Open Discussion sessions
Will recordings of the presentations be available to participants? If so, for how long?
- Yes, the recorded presentations and any additional resources will be available for two weeks after the conference
How can I participate in next year’s Expo?
- We would love to have you. Contact Beth Gaertner at email@example.com
What time zone will the conference schedule be based on?
- Great question! Central Standard Time – Use this time zone converter to make sure you don’t miss anything https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter
Can I get on your mailing list for future events?
- Yes, we would love to stay in touch with you. Sign Up here