Get Ready! Complete the following steps:
Step 1) Check your UW-Stout e-mail login and password
Step 2) Check your enrollment appointment (date you can enroll in classes)
- Enrollment appointments are set according to earned credits. Information on how to find your enrollment date and time can be found here.
Step 3) Contact your advisor for course advisement
- Your advisor's name can be found on your Access Stout Student Center page. In the Advisor box on the right hand side of the Student Center page click "details".
- Use the Directory on the UW-Stout homepage or the Program Director Directory to look up contact information for your advisor or program director (i.e. office locations, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses).
- If no advisor is listed or you have changed your major, contact the Advisement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your advisor may recommend that you take the University of Wisconsin Placement Tests in English and/or Mathematics. You can learn more about taking placement tests here. If you have questions e-mail email@example.com.
- See the University Bulletin (click Undergraduate Bulletin) for:
- General education requirements
- Academic programs (majors and minors)
- Course descriptions
Additional tools to assist you in planning your degree and registering for classes can be found here.
Step 4) Complete the Student Account Contract
Step 5) Enroll in classes
- Once you have received course recommendations from your Program Director or academic advisor and completed the Student Account Contract you are ready to enroll in courses.
- Enrollment/registration is an online process. Review the instructions below: