Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program (DoD CySP)
- Do you want to pursue a challenging and interesting profession in Cybersecurity?
- Do you want to work for the Department of Defense and help defend our nation's cyberspace?
- Do you want to have your education paid for?
The University of Wisconsin-Stout, a designated National Center of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NCAE-C), will participate in the Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program in 2022. We had a record of success of helping our students get this scholarship in the past.
- An undergraduate student will be paid a stipend of $27,000 per academic year (BS degree) and a graduate student will be paid a stipend of $32,000 per academic year (MS/Ph.D. degree).
- The scholarship will pay for full cost of tuition, required fees, books, and a stipend to cover room and board.
- The DoD will also provide sponsors who will maintain contact with the student during the scholarship period, and who will facilitate the student's entry into internships and eventual DoD employment.
- The application is open to all students at UW-Stout and have declared a major in a cyber-related academic discipline, would include, but are not limited to: BS-CNIT, BS-ICT, BS-CS, BS-AMCS, BS-CEE, MS-ICT, MS-IAM.
The next application round will be due February 1, 2022
If you have any questions please contact Dr. Holly Yuan via email at email@example.com