Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program (DoD CySP)
- Do you want to pursue a challenging and interesting profession in Cybersecurity?
- Do you want to work for the Department of Defense and help defend our nation's cyberspace?
- Do you want to have your education paid for?
The University of Wisconsin-Stout, a designated National Center of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NCAE-C), will participate in the Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program in 2022. We had a record of success of helping our students get this scholarship in the past.
- An undergraduate student will be paid a stipend of $27,000 per academic year (BS degree) and a graduate student will be paid a stipend of $32,000 per academic year (MS/Ph.D. degree).
- The scholarship will pay for full cost of tuition, required fees, books, and a stipend to cover room and board.
- The DoD will also provide sponsors who will maintain contact with the student during the scholarship period, and who will facilitate the student's entry into internships and eventual DoD employment.
- The application is open to all students at UW-Stout who have declared a major in a cyber-related academic discipline, including but not limited to: BS-AMCS, BS-CEE, BS-CNIT, BS-CS, BS-Cybersecurity, BS-ICT, MS-IAM, and MS-ICT.
View the New Student Application
Download the CySP Resume Template
The next application round will be due February 1, 2023.
If you have any questions please contact Dr. Holly Yuan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org