Submitted by: Cynthia Dickman; Brett Doudican; Raseena Jacob; Linda Gillum, RET Program, Universities of Central State, Dayton, and Wright State in Ohio
- Equipment Used: Power Tools, Hand Tools, General Fabrication Lab Equipment
- Time Required: 2 hours, dependent upon level, scale, constraints
- All supplies used must be purchased within a $12 budget.
- A budget tracking report must be provided prior to testing.
- The doghouse must protect the puppy from the outside heat.
- The doghouse temperature must stay under 32℃ (90℉) when out in the “sun” for 30 minutes.
- The doghouse must be a self-supporting structure.
- The dog must fit completely inside the doghouse.
- The dog must be able to exit the doghouse for access to a water dish.